Saturday, October 1, 2011

Why Laksa Lover?

It has been 4months plus since I last blogged. Sigh. I accidentally deleted my Google account and thus my previous blog been deleted too. The saddest thing ever is all the vain photos I uploaded were still inside, so when u search my name in Google image, the result is a ton of my embarrassing photo. Yes, I like searching my name in Google to see how many results I'll get. Haha, just for fun okay. Seriously, I want to know if there is anyway of deleting these from showing up? Any help please. I actually want to be an extremely low profil. Hahaha


Back to the topic. Why Laksa lover? The answer is, I am craving for Asam Laksa right now and yeah I carve for it every single day. Words just can't express my love to Laksa. I started to love it ever since my first teeth grew. wtf. I don't care that I needed to drive 20km alone to get it. I craved for it during office hour and colleague sneaked out to da bao for me. I still eat though it will make my period pain like hell every months. I love it still <3 I remembered when I was standard 6, teacher asked every students their ambitions, and I was so proud to say I want to sell Laksa. LOL. What a typical northern Malaysian. Anyway, this is not a blog for food tho, it is nothing change like what I used to write before.

1 comment:

  1. HoHo~ first comment~where ur chatbox go?
    I have been finding ur blog forever!!!
    Finally got it~Anyway,rebuild ur blog like last time lar~xD

    ReplyDelete