Wednesday, October 19, 2011

convocation

so long after the journey it finally comes the day we are all awaiting. hmm, like 18 years. seriously 2 years kindergarten 6 years primary 5 years high school and 5 years university. thanks god for giving me the strength thanks for the blessing and all the time of sorrow. things that I learnt not only theory, but i gained the priceless experiences and how to be a better human. 

the award should be credit to my parent. they are prouder than me. frankly, i couldn't be the best yet i'd tried my best.  their love will follow me whenever i go <3
dean list award

i couldn't be here if without u <3

mummy

they are prouder when i graduate together with my own bro




47th convocation in University Technology Malaysia

truly wish there's not the end of my studies yet. patiently wait for the next chapter. endless spirit to continue the journey of gaining knowledges.

No comments:

Post a Comment