Thursday, October 6, 2011

Down and Up

 I don't consider myself as a freshie in my workplace as I was there doing my internship last year and joining them like about half a year already. Yet things like fucked up because boss didn't assign any task for me and the colleague just simply order me to do this and that like scrap rough papers, filing, key in documents and even being a driver to send foreign worker to clinic and wasted the whole day waiting for doctor. fml. I am not supposedly to do all these because I learn nothing and my qualifications, competencies and knowledge never had a chance to apply. I am probably sorry to my parent. Sniff sniff.

Obviously I'm not satisfied with my current work and of course I'm looking for another way. I have so many ways to go and so many things to consider in order to make a right way. Hmm, I love this island somehow which is also one of the reasons that keep me from leaving. Love max especially when all my babies are back. Oh, let me hare some happening moments in the island with them kay. Here we celebrated Merdeka eve in Voodoo. 



Forever Love

Alcohol brings harm to u. Milo the best. LOL
Loser at behind. Booo.
DJ rawk the night
The gang <3
I wasn't drunk and I thought I met my boffie there. Fhl, why so alike.

Fire burning on the dance floor

.



Again

No comments:

Post a Comment