Monday, October 24, 2011

Mobile blogging

So yeah, I have got back my IPhone and now I even installed this "blog" apps so that I can blog whenever wherever whatever I like. Sound cool right. Lol. I'm not sure whether I have reader or not since I have just started blog like few weeks ago. Accidentally deleted my old blog. That's why. Sigh, lazy to promote la, not really want to commerce with my blog.

There has no reason for me to blog yet I just feel like to write something here rather than talking with my wall. Farking pathetic life I have now, it's sad and I gonna tear out loud if I continue to talk on this topic. Hmm, u gonna know why if u really know me. So yeah, this is my first try on mobile blogging. Seriously cool to max cox I'm in my office and it's working hours. XML

No comments:

Post a Comment