Wednesday, April 16, 2014

it's spring now

An outing with a bunch of lovely friends as a perfect ending for my holiday! Fantastic weather out there so i decided to bring my camera out and they came out this photo shoot idea in a private field and enjoy the sun!

so yeah, this is me with the rounded face and fatty tight! yes, i gained weight. bbq bbq

it was still windy so i had to keep my hand in the pocket to keep them warm. love this shoot anyway. 

the failed jump shot #1

 failed #2

failed #3 simply because i don;t know what mode to set when capture this kind of photo. cincai la. just jump and click. so it turned up like this.

yes, she is a dancer! beautiful face she has and a perfect body figure. sipek jealous neh.

fake dancer. hahaha

 we should have bring our sandwich and picnic and sun bathing there. very lou tou pose i know. hehe

they made me feel so young! i am such a happy person when mixing with the people who has positive energy. chose a right friend is indeed important (:

lose focus. how to take selfie with dslr? ahaha

我们不会翻跟斗,只好当背景

不会翻 又死命要入镜,只好当死人。够抢镜吧 

the left hand side one dropped from the sky. hahaha. so cute right

就算电话响也不出镜.hahaha

just another random thought after the outing. in my life of 25, i've had met a lot of people, some would be so important to me but some could just be a passer by. but whoever appear, whether to help me to harm to love me to hate me   *touch woods* i have no hater anyway, i believe they are sent by GOD for some reason. and i will meet all them with a peaceful heart and appreciate what i am having now. i am blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment