Tuesday, June 10, 2014

no title

surprisingly my trip has stirred up a lot of respects and envies. the most likes i ever had in my facebook. 200!
wanted to blog about it but sigh, i am being so lazy or perhaps no motivation to write.

feeling incredibly emotional these few days especially when talking to someone. someone that once used to so close with me and the way he talks now nearly kill me. every single word is HURT. i am not sure what made him changed or maybe it's a guy nature where they reveal the real them after all.

trying to keep some distance particularly for our own good. i personally don;t feel like giving up but i have no idea what's running in his mind. was so headache with this problem and also my assignments and works. but thanks GOD who always treated me so good (give me more than i deserved!) that i have finally get a full time job offer start from next week. so no worries on my bank account and can fully concentrate on my studies.

guess this is what we say "when God closes a door, somewhere he open a window for you".


photo taken in amsterdam, Netherland.

No comments:

Post a Comment