Thursday, February 6, 2014

Happy CNY'14

First time in my life I am not celebrating Chinese new year with my family. Yet it is strange that I am not feeling homesick, the only thing I miss probably is foods and cookies out there. BBQ. I guess as we are getting older, we getting lose in the anticipation and excitement toward this celebration. Anyway, I did have a great celebration here tho. Firstly, I've been invited to join my Vietnamese' friend for the reunion lunch at new year's eve.

A table with good foods. Yummeh. Surprisingly Malaysian and Vietnamese share the same taste and dishes. I did contributed in the photo. Guess which one. :P

They even decorated their home with the fake blooming plants.  

Chopstick? All the way from Vietnam. 

Cheers. Gong Xi Fa Cai!


I had class in the first day of CNY and went to Liverpool at the third day of CNY.
I will post in upcoming blog as memory card taken by my friend :9






No comments:

Post a Comment