Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Langkawi 2013

This is a #throwback post since the trip was 3 months back. It was my very first honeymoon trip with my bf as well as my half first trip to Langkawi. so yay wtf is this half first trip mean? I mean I went to Langkawi before when I was like 5-6 yr old but I can't remember anything. Seriously. Yet a photo I have in the underwater world with my cousins proven that I was there before. Anyway, thank you bf who suggests for a trip before we are apart from each other.

He were responsible to book the flight ticket while I search for hotel.

I like taking this kind of artistic photo. hahaha. I think I took almost every trips.

Boyfriend rented a car for our 3 days 2 nights trip in Langkawi. It wasn't expensive like around RM80 per day if not mistaken. Initially, I told him I want to get a motorbike cause it is damn romantic I can hug him from back and enjoy the wind like in those Taiwanese drama. Luckily he rejected my idea else I will be roasted chicken.

So yay the first destination was the landmark of Langkawi. Just like the Big Ben in London, Eiffel Towel in Paris, so here the Chicken Eagle Statue for Langkawi.

Typical tourist pose! hahaha. wtf. Tell u, I am not good in posing ok.

Typical tourist's look! hahaha, tell u, this is the shirt my bf bought me during his trip in Krabi. Allow me to show off for once ok. Thank you thank you. 

 Us with the eagle. happy family. wtf

this is what we called 啊飘~

Jeng Jeng Jeng Jeng! Here's our accommodation that I chose *wink*. Bf gave me a budget for the hotel ended up I double up the budget and got this. wtf - Tubotel at Kuala Cenang. The hotel itself wasn't on beach, we got to drive 5 mins down to the beach.  It was a semen tube with only a double bed, no extra place to even keep ur luggage. wtf. even it was new but it wasn't really clean and it was shared bathroom. You can actually get the cheap price from Groupon as they promote it quite often, but due to the cleverness, I paid more than the price. Anyway, it might worth for the experience.

Our yellow color tube room. People can see you in the room even with your door  window closed.

Nice view in day time.

The lounge/lobby/cafe/kitchen all in one.

Way to our tube.

The sea view from our bed. It was really beautiful but I couldn't fall asleep at night cause I was afraid of the Tsunami or the wave will hit our tube. wtf. It was a raining night.

Chilling before off to dinner.

Had our dinner at one of the Langkawi's best know restaurant - Red Tomato Restaurant and Lounge.

Someone with his mushroom soup and pizza.

Me with my Aglio Olio Spaghetti and his pizza.

Second day - we had our breakfast in hotel. It wasn't buffet but a set of breakfast with few options. No photo for breakie :(
And this guy relaxing with his book and the sea view.  

We then had Wakaba Sushi for lunch. bbq. it was super expensive made me bo mood to take photo at that. Went to the beach after that. No beach wear as it wasn't our plan to go beach on that time, just to kill time before up to cable car. 

Photo taken by bf. Nice right, again, i feel so artistic maybe he has a hidden talent - photography and i discovered it. lol

Again, typical tourist pose. hahaha

The squatting pose, i was preparing to jump but bf took this. Better than the jump one. hahaha

See see see. I told u he has talent on photography. I like this photo so much!

Sunny boy. BBQ

While queuing for the cable car.

I think I have acrophobia or maybe kiasii not confidence with Malaysia's cable car. wtf I not dare to look down from cable car.

Force the bf to do photo shooting up there. Very lou tou pose I know. hahaha. BBQ

I want to walk every steps with you.

The world's best shoulder to lay on. I <3 u.

Thank you for your cooperation, my dear bf. hahaha

Back to town before sunset and had Thai food for dinner. Best dinner but no photo. Paktor and walked in the street before back to hotel ;(

Had breakfast again in hotel before check out.

Notice the t-shirts on us? I got it from Vietnam! ;D

 Oh bye bye Langkawi. We didn't really visit those attractions due to the limited time we had. Anyhow, I  enjoyed the trip especially the time we lingered together and much appreciated with what I had. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment