Monday, April 16, 2012

Pearl of The Orient - Temple

It is not surprising at all that I am indulging my passion for photography. I have always fascinated by photography since I was young ( probably affected by daddy, he is pure hobiyists/job-needed/capture his daughter prettiness cuteness  instead of  a professional photographer) It was 6 years back then when I bought my 8 mp Ben Q with my hard earn pocket money during PC fair in KL. Purely because it was the most budget and the most free gifts given, sigh. I started to abandon it when I got my apple iphone with a build-in camera, now my brother is taking care of little BQ and I can see they are living happily. LOL

As how lucky I am now living on this beautiful island, Penang (Pearl of The Orient), I must discover the excitement of it and capture every possible angle and step that I passed. Awh. I might use different cameras in my blog as I don't have any pro camera yet. (saving hard again)

Today, is about Kaun Yin Temple. Located at Pitt Street.
Canon D600
Omg, there are birdsssssssssssss in the cage. How cruel to catch those birds that suppose to fly up high into this small cage? Buddhism always teach us to love animal to love any thing that has life but why those monks were there? Amitaba.

 Another heartache scene here, a mother and kids beggar. The woman is kind enough to donate them but this isn't help them to survive but encouraging them to hold put hand for free foods. I wonder how could kids behave when they grow. Sigh.

 Photo of the day. Wordless but FEEL.

  He pray hard and sincere. I wonder what's his wishes?

As a beginner to play with pro camera, don't expect too much on the skill. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment